Mads Hulsrøj Peterson
- Teaching Fellow / Bmade / The Bartlett School of Architecture
- Documentary work for Aarhus School of Architecture. Portraits for candidate exhibition, various film works for exhibitions inc. Drawing of the Year, BASE etc.
- Kulbroen (Coal Bridge) public space development project. Funded by Real Dania, Danish Ministry of Environment and Underværker. Center For Rumteknik + Paraiso Agency.
- “Aarhus På Cykel” development project for Aarhus Municipality Health and Care Dept. Creating a prototype of a three wheeled elderly friendly bicycle taxi and making a manual for further development projects and a buyers guide for the municipality for future purchases of bicycles.
- Documentary photography and architectural analysis for Northside Festival and Tinderbox Festival.
- Design and construction of Aarhus Cycle Library. Center For Rumteknik
- Part of Aarhus School of Architecture’s Candidate Start Up Workshop “Haunting Aarhus” run by Nat Chard, Michael Jemtrud, Florian Köhl and Colin Herperger.
- AFGANG! Documentary trilogy about finishing architecture school. Directing, producer and editing.
- Freelance film photographer for REDIA on various productions.
- Responsible for MLAB (Material Laboratory) at Aarhus School of Architecture.
- Selected participant in Chart Art Fair (architecture competition) submitting the piece Gastrolite.
- Anglepoise Lamp (steel craft) workshop for Studio Building Design at Aarhus School of Architecture.
- UV-Reality. Ultraviolet paint installation at North Side Festival (Aarhus).
- Co-founder of the workshop collective Center For Rumteknik (Center for Space and Techonolgy)
- Temporary Lecturer at Aarhus School of Architecture (July 2015). Teaching fabrication and material knowledge.
- DISORDER art exhibition/performance at Galleri Q, Culture Night Copenhagen 13
– Kalos Eidos Skopeo video installation/performance at Trailerpark Festival, Copenhagen.
- Part of Aarhus School of Architecture’s Candidate Start Up Workshop “Intermediate Vessels” run by Shin Egashira.
- Video installation for various dining events (october-december), Egmontsalen (Danish National Museum).
- Videoproduction and workshop setup “Art, Letters and Numbers” (by David Gersten) at Aarhus School of architecture.
- Part of ACT’s (Aarhus School of Architecture, Cebra and Transform) contribution to the Danish pavilion at Venice Architecture Biennale, with the project NEW ARCTIC CUISINE.
- Vertical Archive’s latest music video, REM by Pale Corners, premieres on Swedish Television.
- Co-founder and editor of Aarhus School of Architecture’s blog.
- Spacetransformer. Lighting, stage design and video production, Aarhus Urban Lab, Aarhus Culture Night, Ridehuset.
- Pale Corners – REM music video. Directing og Production design, in collaboration with Vertical Archive.
- Cocreator of the event Berliner Wagen at Distortion Festival. (WHOISIN)
- Area coordinator and event planner at Swim City, Roskilde Festival.
- Norberg Festival, member of board and art and event coordinator, booker of visual acts.
- Berlin White Lines, coordinator and concept developer. At HBC, Berlin (WHOISIN)
- Norberg Festival, booker of visual acts.
- All year volunteer, Roskilde Festival.
- Cofounder of WHOISIN, art and architecture collective.
- Hulsroy Visuals, self-employed.
- “The Vessel of an Escapist” selected and nominated for UPCOMING and exhibited at FORMLAND.
- DISORDER art exhibition/performance at Galleri Q, Culture Night Copenhagen
- Participant in “Nybyggerne I Ridehuset” with the project A Lot Of Tracing (WHOISIN)
Cand.arch (Aarhus School of Architecture)
- 10th semester: How To Make A Living – The Vessel of an Escapist
- Leave: Precision Mechanics (Basic course) at Ballerup TEC.
- 8th-9th semester. Studio Biennale
- 7th semester Studio Making Real
Bachelor (Arkitektskolen Aarhus)
- 6th semester Studio Design
- Leave: Travelling in Japan
- 5. semester. Making Real
- 1. – 4. Basic education
- Krabbesholm Højskole
2003-2006 - Middelfart Gymnasium.
- Adobe: Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Lightroom, After Effects.
- P301 Prisma
- VDMX (live video performance)
- Delcam PowerMill
- Metal work: TIG welding, MAG welding, fillet brazing, milling, lathe working, etc.
- Wood work: Basic carpenter and cabinet making skill level + lathe and cnc work.
- Casting concrete and plaster.
- Vacuum forming
- hand sketching / modelmaking
- Waterjet cutter / CMS Technocut / Idroline
- Zünd G3 XL-1600 Eurolaser Cutter 400W
- Zünd G3 2 XL 1600 Digital Cutter
- HAAS P3